A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalitha Sunder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lalitha Sunder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sunder
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Sunder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lalitha Sunder, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunder graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sunder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalitha Laxman Sunder BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lalitha L. Sunder practice?
- Dr. Lalitha Sunder has 1 office location.
Dr. Lalitha Sunder practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.