Internist

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  The best doctor ever!!  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2013

I would refer Dr. Lalitha to anyone! She is so patient and caring. She definitely takes the time to listen and give you her most educated thoughts on any issues. It's so hard to find a doctor like her these days! Thank you soooooo much for your work!

|  Wonderful and Caring Manner  |  show details
by Mary Glaros on Apr 23rd, 2013

Dr. Tadikonda is remarkable because she possesses exceptional competence and a warm bedside manner. It can be hard to find both of these qualities in one doctor.

|  Different in a GREAT way!!!  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

After my Primary passed away, I went to the Dr. who took over his practice. She never "LISTENED" to anything I said, blew off how I felt and just wanted to write Prescriptions I did not need.Dr. Lalitha Tadikonda is the opposite. She listens - cares about finding the Reason for the problem and doesn't write prescriptions unless it is necessary. VERY RARE to have a doctor like her anymore... I APPRECIATE YOU Dr. Tadikonda.Diana L. See

|  Excellent and caring practice  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2012

Dr.Tadikonda is very punctual and professional. Great listener and easy to communicate with. Her diagnosis goes beyond primary reason of visit and very close follow-up appointments.Will refer her without a doubt.

|  You are 1 in a Million!!!  |  show details
by Mary Eleanor Thomas on Nov 11th, 2010

I cannot express my appreciation for your caring about me and listening to what I have to share. My sincerest thanks.

|  The best doctor ever...  |  show details
by Turner92 on Aug 18th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Tadikonda is a great physician. She is very attentive and listens to your concerns with extreme patience. I never walk away as if my questions went unanswered. She is the best!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com