A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lalitha Vaddadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaddadi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaddadi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaddadi graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Vaddadi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lalitha Vaddadi MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lalitha Vaddadi practice?
- Dr. Lalitha Vaddadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Lalitha Vaddadi practices Psychiatry near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Psychiatrists.