A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lam Do:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lam Do is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Do
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Do graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Do has 4 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lam Huu Do MD is a male General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lam H. Do practice?
- Dr. Lam Do has 1 office location.
Dr. Lam Do practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Oceanside, CA.
See Oceanside Primary Care Doctors and Oceanside Internists.