Dr. Lama Al-Aswad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lama Al-Aswad?

May 15th, 2017

Unbelievable doctor

She removed my cataracts without any problems and my vision is great

February 26th, 2015

Best eye doctor in nyc,

February 5th, 2014

Great Doc

June 21st, 2013

Great doc

Dr al aswad began treating me about 5 years ago, after I was diagnosed with an advanced case of glaucoma. She is a caring, dedicated talented surgeon, who has saved my eyesight. She always invites my questions answers them thoroughly. If I have to wait for her 15 or 20 minutes on occasion, she never makes me feel rushed once she arrives. I feel very well cared for by her.

October 15th, 2010

Not recommended

I don't know who wrote the previous review of this doctor, because, except for appointment ease and waiting time, my experience was the exact opposite. I was in her office for almost 3 hours, during which time I was subjected to a battery of tests, some of which were duplicated because (as I later found out) this is a teaching facility. My actual time with Dr. Al-Aswad was about 10 minutes out of the 3 hours. Nothing was explained to me about my condition, nor was I informed that I was at a teaching facility. To top it off, there were two foreign doctors there when I finally saw Dr. A, and then they asked if they could peer into my eyes. This, after she had shone such a bright light into my affected eye that it was painful. Then, two months later, after receiving the medicare bill for all the tests that were performed, when I called to speak to her about the results of the tests, the effects of the eye drops I was using and for more information about my condition, it took her two weeks to get back to me. She told me to "look it up on the internet." I have since made arrangements to see another doctor.

September 22nd, 2017