A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lama Tolaymat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lama Tolaymat, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Pediatrician is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lama Tolaymat, FACOG, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolaymat graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Tolaymat has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lama Linda Tolaymat FACOG, MD, and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lama L. Tolaymat practice?
- Dr. Lama Tolaymat has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lama Tolaymat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Haven, MI and Vineland, NJ.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.