A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lama Tolaymat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lama Tolaymat, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Perinatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lama Tolaymat, FACOG, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Amniotic Fluid Embolism
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Cervical Cerclage
- Diseases in Twins
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Erythroblastosis
- Fetal Ultrasound
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolaymat graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Tolaymat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lama L Tolaymat FACOG, MD, and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lama L. Tolaymat practice?
- Dr. Lama Tolaymat has 1 office location.
Dr. Lama Tolaymat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Davenport, FL.
See Davenport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.