Dr. Lama Tolaymat MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017
Dr. Tolaymat gave me her personal mobile she is available always!
When a doctor gives her personal mobile number you know she truly cares. I have never abused that trust but I know that when I need Dr. Lama Tolaymat she is there for me. I highly recommend Dr. Lama Tolaymat!

June 20th, 2017
Unsurprisingly, my husband and I believe that the answer to true excellence and dedication was found the moment we scheduled at Sunshine Perinatology. Specifically, Dr. Lama Tolaymat is a gem of a human being and a master as a doctor. Not only Dr. Lama Tolaymat erase the stress I had with my high risk pregnancy but her management was like putting beautiful and experiences brush into a canvas. Thank you Dr. Tolaymat!

June 19th, 2017
Clara from Altamonte Springs, Florida
Sunshine Perinatology MUST be the place for any mother to be in need of a true high risk Obstetrician. I went to many local Obstetrician although they say they manage high risk they don't have the Maternal Fetal Medicine specialty needed while Dr. Lama Tolaymat and Sunshine Perinatology have both double certified board in Obstetrics and Maternal Fetal Medicine. Therefore, is a MUST place with excellent service!

June 18th, 2017
Review for LAMA TOLAYMAT We are here in Orlando and so blessed to have Sunshine Perinatology and Dr. Lama Tolaymat as our Maternal Fetal Medicine Doctor. We highly recommend Dr. Lama Tolaymat!

June 18th, 2017
You can't have a better Maternal Fetal Medicine Doctor as Dr. Lama Tolaymat at Sunshine Perinatology is number one! Highly satisfied!

June 11th, 2017
Best Maternal Fetal Medicine Doctor in the USA!
I had the blessing to have Dr. Tolaymat to take care of my pregnancy. My pregnancy was not your typical one-nice and easy but rather complicated. I became pregnant again with twins. I suffer from high levels of sugar in addition to having a miscarriage 1 1/2 years ago. Nevertheless, Dr. Tolaymat high levels of experinece was able to control my sugar and deliver my babies sound and safe. Dr. Tolaymat spent all the necessary time I needed to answer all of my questions and diagnose me and consult with me my course of treatment with the most caring and professional level I have ever received from any doctor. I followed everything Dr. Lama Tolaymat mentioned to me to the last word and follow the course of action as best as I was able to do. Today, I am a proud mother of two healthy 7 months toddlers Peter and Pam. Again I am so happy that God blessed me and my family with such an amazing doctor. In summary, I highly recommend Dr. Lama Tolaymat and her clinic Sunshine Perinatology to anyone in search of a truly experienced, warm and amazing High Risk Obstetrician Perinatologist. Thank you Dr. Tolaymat. I also want to thank Nina Dr. Tolaymat's patient liason and Lorenzo the CEO for all and beyond you guys know what you have done for us!

June 1st, 2017
Dr. Lama Tolaymat Thank You So Very Much!
Dr. Lama Tolaymat displayed an excellent manner, uncommon with today's medical world. Extremely patient, explained in details and in a manner all was well understood!

March 13th, 2017
Dr. Lama Tolaymat is an amazing Doctor and her staff offers payment plans that are second to none! I highly recommend Dr. LT and Sunshine Perinatology Orlando. Susan and Mike Windermere, FL
Sunshine Perinatology worked with my husband and I in such a relax way by offering a very good package with payment options which truly helped us financially and to focus on the pregnancy. Thank you Sunshine Perinatology Finance Team. We also want to say that Dr. Lama Tolaymat is the real deal and the reason that my delivery went so well.

February 21st, 2017
Thank you Sunshine Perinatology and Dr. Lama Tolaymat!
Sunshine Perinatology staff was very welcoming throughout all my visits. Dr. Lama Tolaymat took care of my high risk pregnancy with a compassionate and caring manner. Her diagnosis was 100% accurate also Dr. Tolaymat followed up with me on a regular basis. I high recommend Sunshine Perinatology Orlando.

September 7th, 2016
Christian Missionary
Superb Human Being And An Amazing Doctor.

August 28th, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. Lama!
One if the things I liked very much is that I was able to be scheduled within days-thank you Sunshine Perinatology! Also Dr. Lama has been more than a great docrtor!

July 23rd, 2016
Thank you Dr. Tolaymat you are the best MFM Doctor in Orlando!
We enjoyed very much having Dr. Lama Tolaymat. Dr. LT never rushed us and explain all of her diagnosis and our recommendations very well. Also she is very calm, knowledgable and caring which allowed us to always feel comfortable and relaxed. Thank you!