Lama Tolaymat,MD Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Lama Tolaymat,MD?

Posted on November 16th, 2017

Maram Almasry Dr Tolaymat is an excellent and dedicated doctor. She is knowledgeable, caring, and very thorough. Her office is meticulously clean and very classy looking. Each time I get to see her, she takes her time explaining things to me and addresses my questions in a very elaborate manner. The staff at her office are very friendly, multilingual, and knowledgeable. Every time I visited the Orlando office, I was greeted with genuine smiles and was treated with courtesy. I would recommend Dr. Tolaymat to anyone who is seeking an excellent maternal fetal medicine specialist. Kudos to her and to her team!!!!

Posted on November 7th, 2017

The clinic is so beautiful it feels very nice to visit. All the interior is modern, very sophisticated, marble floors they truly went elegant and yet classy. Most importantly, Dr. Lama Tolaymat and her team are very knowledgeable, warm and excellent service.

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Excellent excellent service provided by Dr. Lama Tolaymat and her staff at Sunshine Perinatology Davenport. Clean clinic very spacious with beautiful decor. 5 stars well deserved!

Excelente servicio!

Posted on October 20th, 2017

Una clínica expectscular con un servicio de alta calidad. Soy Lorena Venezolana que inmigro a Orlando por los problemas políticos de Venezuela y Sunshine Perinatology y su Dra, Lama fueron espectacular. Gracias a su bello equipo. Por cierto la Dra. Tolaymat nos dio un gran precio en cash y quiere mucho a Venezuela porque la Dra. visitó a Venezuela. Muy amable parece la Dra. tan cariñosa como nuestros doctores. La recomiendo para cualquier mujer embarazada.!

Posted on October 13th, 2017

I went to Sunshine Perinatology Orlando during my high risk pregnancy and the experience until today has marked a special place into the hearts of my family and I. The diagnosis was on target but the friendship that we have developed with Dr. Tolaymat and Nina is very precious. We recommend this clinic and Dr. Lama Tolaymat as the premier center for anyone in need of a Maternal Fetal Medicine Expert!

Posted on October 11th, 2017

I went to asee Dr. Lama Tolaymat for my GYN check and her skills and personal care were outstanding. I highly recommend Dr. Lama Tolaymat. Windermere, Florida

Insensitive and unhelpful!

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Dr. Tolaymat is very insensitive and unhelpful! I am a young lady and went for my women's health check. I told her this was only my second pap smear and that my first one had hurt. She didn't even give me a warning when getting me ready for the pap smear and quickly pushed the plastic speculum in though I was moving up and complaining of pain. She didn't even stop to ask if I was doing okay or pause to allow me to relax. She then did the same exact thing when she checked my cervix without trying to make me comfortable. I was bleeding a bit that day so I called and left a voice message on the nurse's line. It has been over a week and I still haven't received a call back. I also went to ask her about different forms of birth control but she only gave me less than a sentence about about a few that I already knew from online. I will not be going to see Dr. Tolaymat and wouldn't recommend any young lady to come here. This was a terrible experience.

Posted on September 27th, 2017

Maram Almasry Dr Tolaymat is an excellent and dedicated doctor. She is knowledgeable, caring, and very thorough. Her office is meticulously clean and very classy looking. Each time I get to see her, she takes her time explaining things to me and addresses my questions in a very elaborate manner. The staff at her office are very friendly, multilingual, and knowledgeable. Every time I visited the Orlando office, I was greated with genuina smiles and was treated with courtesy. I would recommend Dr. Tolaymat to anyone who is seeking an excellent maternal fetal medicine specialist. Kudos to her and to her team!!!!

Posted on September 18th, 2017

Excelente la doctora Lama Tolaymat y su equipo en la clínicas de Orlando y Davenport. Soy de Medellín y viaje para verme con la doctora y tener 3 opinión médica. Me gustó mucho y me quedé a dar a luz.

VIP service available at this clinic!

Posted on August 17th, 2017

M. P. Windermere, FL Great service provided by this location and for an extra charge which was not an issue I had Dr. Tolaymat come and provide me with several home visits "a true VIP feeling provided by Sunshine Perinatology". Thank you all!

Best around

Posted on August 14th, 2017

I was extremely please with Dr. Lama Tolaymat. She treated me like family and was there whenever I needed her. HIGHLY Recommend!

Posted on August 6th, 2017

Brittany Lara The staff were incredible helpful and caring, they got me an appointment scheduled right away. Dr. Tolaymat was very thorough and put both my husband and my worries to ease. We had a wonderful experience and recommend her if you need to see a Perinatology Specialist in Central Florida.