A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lamar Ekbladh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekbladh graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Ekbladh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ekbladh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lamar E. Ekbladh practice?
Dr. Lamar Ekbladh practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.