A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lamar Ekbladh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekbladh graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Ekbladh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lamar Eric V Ekbladh MD is a male Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Lamar E. Ekbladh practice?
- Dr. Lamar Ekbladh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lamar Ekbladh practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.