A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lamar Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lamar Fleming is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleming
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fleming Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lamar Fleming, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Open Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Fleming has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lamar L Fleming MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lamar L. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Lamar Fleming has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lamar Fleming practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.