A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lamar Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lamar Fleming is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lamar Fleming, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Open Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Fleming has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lamar L Fleming MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lamar L. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Lamar Fleming has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lamar Fleming practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.