A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Lamar Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lamar Mack is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mack
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Mack Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Mack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lamar Octavius Mack MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lamar O. Mack practice?
- Dr. Lamar Mack has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lamar Mack practices Vascular Surgery near Tulare, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Exeter, CA and Hanford, CA.
See Tulare Surgeons.