A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Lamar Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lamar Mack is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Mack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lamar O Mack MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lamar O. Mack practice?
- Dr. Lamar Mack has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lamar Mack practices Vascular Surgery near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA and Knoxville, TN.
See Hanford Surgeons.