Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Doctor is better than staff. show details Doctor is better than staff.
by Amber Shaw on Mar 30th, 2016

The staff is not as good and there's a waiting period but, Dr. Robinson is great.

The Best show details The Best
by Melissa Martin on Jan 22nd, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Robinson and his nurse practitioner Kelly for over 20 years and have nothing but great things to say about them and have referred many friends to his practice !

Sep 18th, 2014

Very intelligent and caring. Made me feel at ease and comfortable. Spending allot of time with me.

ok show details ok
Feb 4th, 2012

lots of protesters, but ok once inside. was there from 8-3 but at least they played good movies.

Wonderful despite the circumstances show details Wonderful despite the circumstances
Jun 27th, 2011

although I had a tough decision to make, the staff and doctor made sure that this was my decision. They helped me through the entire ordeal. Dr. Robinson was excellent. He had a great bedside manner, was very professional and whenever I called back to the clinic, they treated me with respect and took care of me promptly. If I ever meet anyone needs this type of service, I will definitely recommend Dr. Robinson. He and his staff took great care of me.

Horrible show details Horrible
Oct 7th, 2009

I was in horrible Pain. When I called the hotline they gave me an attitude and asked me to call back the next day. I felt pain but was told to go back home and it should go away. I decided to go to a local hospital and now i'm sterile. I regret with all my heart doing this precedure! Everyone said I had a right. But no one ever mentioned side effect's