Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Dr. Dash Has delivered all 5 of my babies show details Dr. Dash Has delivered all 5 of my babies
May 25th, 2012

I would reccommend him for anything evewn when i had gest diabities he wanted to refer me to a speecialist but he still delivered my baby for me becasue that is what i wanted :0)

Sep 15th, 2011

My daughter was just a pt of Dr. Dash and was not informed of or given the chance to be treated for GROUP B STREP. A very very dangerous bacteria that does harm to the infant. And if there are any problems from this I will see Dr, Dash in court

Dr. Dash delivered my first baby :) show details Dr. Dash delivered my first baby :)
by Mr. and Mrs. Keisha Beal on Dec 17th, 2010

When Dr. Dash delivered my daughter 7 years ago, it was a GREAT experience! I scheduled a C-section, and my daughter was in my arms in minutes! No pain, I was very scared at first, but Dr. Dash was more than wonderful at being there for me and my husband! I love you Dr. Dash! I think I may be pregnant at the current time, and Dr. Dash would be my #1 choice of doctors to choose from!

I Love Dr. Dash!!! show details I Love Dr. Dash!!!
by Liz Thompson on Jan 28th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Dash to anyone and everyone. He is very professional, thorough, caring, and really listens to your needs and questions. He has delivered 2 of my children and my experiences with him are always great.Unlike most doctors where you are just another number, he gives you his full attention and truly cares when making decisions.