A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lamarr Tyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lamarr Tyler, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lamarr Tyler, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyler graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tyler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lamarr Bernard Tyler DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lamarr B. Tyler practice?
- Dr. Lamarr Tyler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lamarr Tyler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Deerfield, IL and Vernon Hills, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.