A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lambda Msezane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lambda Msezane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Msezane
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Msezane Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lambda Msezane, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Msezane graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Msezane has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lambda P Msezane MD is a female Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lambda P. Msezane practice?
- Dr. Lambda Msezane has 1 office location.
Dr. Lambda Msezane practices Urology near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Urologists.