A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lambert Abeyatunhe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laser Surgery
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Abeyatunhe graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Abeyatunhe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lambert Rajendra Abeyatunhe BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lambert R. Abeyatunhe practice?
- Dr. Lambert Abeyatunhe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lambert Abeyatunhe practices Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.