A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lambert Abeyatunhe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laser Surgery
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Abeyatunhe graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Abeyatunhe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abeyatunhe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lambert R. Abeyatunhe practice?
Dr. Lambert Abeyatunhe practices Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.