A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lambert Abeyatunge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abeyatunge
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abeyatunge Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laser Surgery
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Abeyatunge graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Abeyatunge has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lambert R Abeyatunge BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lambert R. Abeyatunge practice?
- Dr. Lambert Abeyatunge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lambert Abeyatunge practices Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.