A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lambert Abeyatunge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abeyatunge
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Abeyatunge Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laser Surgery
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Abeyatunge graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Abeyatunge has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lambert R Abeyatunge BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lambert R. Abeyatunge practice?
- Dr. Lambert Abeyatunge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lambert Abeyatunge practices Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.