A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lambert Macias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macias
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Macias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lambert Macias, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Macias graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Macias has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lambert Cabrera Macias MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lambert C. Macias practice?
- Dr. Lambert Macias has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lambert Macias practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.