A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lambert Macias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lambert Macias, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Macias graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Macias has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lambert Cabrera Macias MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lambert C. Macias practice?
- Dr. Lambert Macias has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lambert Macias practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.