A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lamberto Arellano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lamberto Arellano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lamberto Arellano, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Arellano graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arellano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bayhealth Kent General
- Bayhealth Milford Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lamberto M Arellano MD is a male Oncologist , has 38 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lamberto M. Arellano practice?
- Dr. Lamberto Arellano has 1 office location.
Dr. Lamberto Arellano practices Medical Oncology near Dover, DE.
See Dover Oncologists.