Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lamberto Olaes
Dr. Lamberto Olaes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Olaes is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital-LA, Whittier Hospital Medical AHMC and USC University Hospital. Dr. Olaes has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Lamberto Olaes has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lamberto Olaes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Hagop Bezikian
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Los Angeles, CA 0.06 mi34
Dr. Juan Ricaurte
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.16 mi26
Dr. Sassan Davoudi
Los Angeles, CA 0.17 mi31