Dr. Lamberto Olaes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lamberto Olaes?

September 6th, 2016

The only thing wrong with Dr. Olaes is Susan, his staff, the other staff follows up right away. Only Susan forgets to get your approval for specialist to be done right away and worse you have to call her to remind her. Even you call her she still not do it. I don't know if shes busy, ignores things to be done or she is hardheaded being. She doesn't know if anything happens to a patient she could be liable and charged for negligence.

January 14th, 2015

Terrible experience

I have visited Dr. Olaes on 3 occasions and he has not been very helpful. All he does is refer you for unnecessary things like chest x-rays and eye appointments. I told him about an ultrasound I had done before seeing him that indicated I had fibroids in my uterus and after I a new ultrasound done his office never called to follow-up. I finally called a month later to make an appointment and he saw me for 5 minutes and just referred me to a gynecologist. He did not bother to explain my situation and did not care that I was in pain and wanted know the next steps. I have researched a lot about fibroids and found a procedure called uterine fibroid embolization so I mentioned it to him because I wanted an MRI referral, but he completely disregarded it and told me that it was not a fibroid procedure. He obviously does not care for his patients. It's frustrating and very sad. His staff is also terrible. They just sit behind the counter and talk among themselves while you are at the window waiting for assistance. I am never going back. Look for another doctor!

July 5th, 2010

DR. OLAES EXCELLENT COMPASSIONATE PHYSICIAN BUT CLINIC STAFF WORST

Dr. Olaes has the touch of old school in terms of caring with personal touch of compassion. Highly regarded as one of the great primary care provider. ...

October 18th, 2016