A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lamberto Galang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lamberto Galang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galang graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Galang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Aultman Hospital
- Aultman Health Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lamberto Trinidad Galang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lamberto T. Galang practice?
- Dr. Lamberto Galang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lamberto Galang practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Louisville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, OH and Massillon, OH.
See Louisville Family Physicians and Louisville Primary Care Doctors.