A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lamberto Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lamberto Tan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Tan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lamberto A Tan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lamberto A. Tan practice?
- Dr. Lamberto Tan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lamberto Tan practices Psychiatry near Bayville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ and Manahawkin, NJ.
See Bayville Psychiatrists.