Learn more about Dr. Lamberto Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lamberto Tan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Tan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lamberto A Tan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lamberto A. Tan practice?
- Dr. Lamberto Tan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lamberto Tan practices Psychiatry near Bayville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ and Manahawkin, NJ.
See Bayville Psychiatrists.