A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lameitre Lockhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lameitre Lockhart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockhart graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lockhart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lameitre Camille Lockhart MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lameitre C. Lockhart practice?
- Dr. Lameitre Lockhart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lameitre Lockhart practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oak Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Oak Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.