Dr. Lameitre Lockhart, MD

Wellness Plan Medical Center - Northwest
21040 Greenfield Rd
Oak Park, MI 48237
(248) 569-7790
Locations and availability (2)

|  Excellent Doctor and staff  |  show details
by Ashley B. on Feb 23rd, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Lockhart by a relative, and I will say it was the best choice I've made. Like the previous reviewer stated, Dr. Lockhart always made me feel like I was her only patient. She took the time to explain in detail what was going on with my body. Not only did she take the time out for myself as a patient, she spent almost an hour at a separate appointment speaking with my husband and helping us construct a plan to get us pregnant. The ladies in the office are nice and approachable. I am pregnant with my first child, and needless to say, I would not entrust my prenatal care or my labor and delivery to any other doctor.

|  GREAT Doctor!!!  |  show details
May 2nd, 2012

One of my friends reccommended Dr. Lockhart to me and I am so happy that she did because I had such a pleasant experience there. Her staff was nice to me and she was wonderful! We had a long discussion about my condition, she made me feel as if I was her only patient. I was confident that she understood what was happening to me and she explained it to me in great detail but simple to understand. I didnt want to leave the appointment, we had a great comversation. I would definately reccommend her to ANYONE.