A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lami Yeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lami Yeo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeo graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Yeo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lami Yeo practice?
Dr. Lami Yeo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Detroit Oncologists.