A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lamia Gabal-Shehab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lamia Gabal-Shehab, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lamia Gabal-Shehab, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabal-Shehab graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabal-Shehab has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lamia Gabal-Shehab MD is a female Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lamia Gabal-Shehab practice?
- Dr. Lamia Gabal-Shehab has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lamia Gabal-Shehab practices Urology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Santa Ana Urologists.