Lamia Katbi MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Highland, IN

• Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2016
Dr. Katbi is excellent. She took the time to go over all the details from the examination, gave me a lot of resources to work with my child. The most comprehensive well visit I had ever for my child.

April 25th, 2012
Frustrating
Dr. Katbi has always been slow (I once waited nearly 3 hrs for my daughter's 6 mo well-check!), but she has improved lately; however, I'll be switching doctors. Beyond the fact that her waiting room is small and now has only a few books left, she tries to find reason to charge for every well-visit (lately--$60 because my daughter had dry skin!), and she brushes off any parental concerns. (Even her nurses were surprised that she wasn't concerned when my son had only one barely-damp diaper each day for three days after birth.) I realized that if I prefer the NP and go to urgent aid instead of the pedi when my kids are sick, then it's probably time for a new doc.

December 12th, 2011
Dr. Katbi is a great doctor is you can get to see her. Recently, all we get to see is the NP and she is a nice person too, but not very knowledable. She always stops and has to guess what she should do. I pay to see a real doctor and lately don't see Dr. Katby. I've started looking for a new doctor hopefully, I can find one like her.

December 31st, 2010
Dr. Katbi is a wonderful doctor. She is very kind and understanding. She spends a lot of time with her patients and is willing to anwser any questions. She is very down to earth and my kids just adore her. I highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a great peditrician.

July 12th, 2010
We have been with Dr. Katbi for over 10 years and absolutely love her and her staff. Her bedside manner is awesome, really listening to me and my children. I can also nearly always speak with a nurse for a quick over the phone consultation if I need to.

May 20th, 2010
I think she is a great doctor but she comes off a bit arrogant the way she talks to parents in a belittle way.

November 15th, 2016