A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodney Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodney Bloom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bloom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodney Lamont Bloom MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rodney L. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Rodney Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Rodney Bloom practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Endocrinologists.