A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lamont Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Brown has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lamont Brown MD is a male Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lamont Brown practice?
- Dr. Lamont Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Lamont Brown practices Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.