A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lamont Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Brown has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lamont Brown MD is a male Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lamont Brown practice?
- Dr. Lamont Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lamont Brown practices Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Rahway, NJ.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.