A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lamont Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Brown has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 13 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lamont Brown practice?
Dr. Lamont Brown practices Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Rahway, NJ.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.