A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lamont Cardon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lamont Cardon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lamont Cardon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardon graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cardon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lamont J Cardon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lamont J. Cardon practice?
- Dr. Lamont Cardon has 1 office location.
Dr. Lamont Cardon practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Orthopedic Surgeons and Berkeley Surgeons.