A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lamont Cardon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lamont Cardon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cardon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cardon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lamont Cardon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardon graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cardon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lamont Joel Cardon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lamont J. Cardon practice?
- Dr. Lamont Cardon has 1 office location.
Dr. Lamont Cardon practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Orthopedic Surgeons and Berkeley Surgeons.