Dr. Lamont Hornbeck III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lamont Hornbeck III?

July 6th, 2017

HEALTH

DOC HORNBECK is a wonderful man that knows his stuff He does listen to his clients and can understand what you tell him He does have a back up with more expertise of knowledge of the skin conditions that are so rare that only he will be able to cure all that he has in clients of concern best that I have ever had louise

January 19th, 2015

THE DOCTOR

Just a wonderful understanding person that is well rounded with experience through thick and thin with knowledge in his degree. Well understood with knowing and testing while you are there that keeps us happy and healthy

May 3rd, 2013

Dr. Hornbeck

Excellent very knowledgable doctor who's knows his stuff. Every problem I have had he has figured out fast and fixed it fast. Very satisfied patient for many years.

July 3rd, 2012

not a very good doctor

told him my skin problem and my research about my problem. He just totally dismissed my idea and want to send me down my way with some steroid cream. Waste of my money.

April 15th, 2012

top in his field

He did a good job with me and let me know about how the out come would be. He made me know that I would be alright as to follow his directions. I did come out of the mess I got my self into and will never do the again. I am every so thankful He was refered by urgent care also a nice and quick place to go.

February 2nd, 2012

Not Impressed

A dermatologist should know never to put hydrogen peroxide on a wound/biopsy. My biopsies did not heal well. Nice staff, but I don't feel confident in his abilities. No follow-up either.

April 7th, 2011

Good experience again!

Dr. Hornbeck has a great bedside manner, he is very patient, and listens to my concerns. He is a great doctor.

April 7th, 2011

Great Doctor!

Dr. Hornbeck is an exceptional doctor and he is very caring. He provided me with a positive experience once again.

March 3rd, 2011

Great Doctor

Dr. Hornbeck is one of the few doctors that sits down and listens to all of your concerns. He pays attention, explains everything, and offers options. He takes great care of my family.

March 2nd, 2011

Dr. Lamont W. Hornbeck is very knowledgeable

Dr. Lamont W. Hornbeck is very knowledgeable, easy to talk to. I went to him for a second opinion and was glad I did. I made him my regular practition ...

March 2nd, 2011