A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lamont Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lamont Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lamont Jones, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hearing Disorders
- Laser Hair Removal
- Nasal Obstruction
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lamont R Jones MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lamont R. Jones practice?
- Dr. Lamont Jones has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lamont Jones practices Otolaryngology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.