A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lamont Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lamont Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lamont Jones, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hearing Disorders
- Laser Hair Removal
- Nasal Obstruction
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jones has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lamont Jones MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lamont Jones practice?
- Dr. Lamont Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lamont Jones practices Otolaryngology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield , MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.