A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lamont Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lamont Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lamont Jones, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hearing Disorders
- Laser Hair Removal
- Nasal Obstruction
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Jones has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lamont R. Jones practice?
Dr. Lamont Jones practices Otolaryngology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.