Dr. John Murdoch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 14th, 2016
Amazing Endocrinologist
Dr. Murdoch correctly diagnosed my daughter after the very first visit. We had been to several doctors over the years who completely missed all of the signs of Hashimotos Disease. Misdiagnosis from depression, unnecessary partial thyroid removal, fatigue, and a few other inaccurate opinions. My daughters doctor refused to refer her to an endocrinologist but we disputed and some how wound up in he hands of the most amazing man. Dr. Murdoch's daughter also suffers from Hashimotos, he is very aware and familiar wih all of the signs and symptoms. Thanks to him my daughter is doing better than ever. We can't ever thank him enough, and are so very great full to have met him.

May 30th, 2012
Fantastic Doctor
I have only been seeing Dr. Murdoch for for about a year, but I have nothing but high praises for him. He is kind, respectful, and was able to diagnose my problems in a manner of minutes. I highly recommed him to others looking for a great Endocrinologist.

April 11th, 2012
Fantastic Doctor
Dr. Murdoch has to be the best Dr. I've seen in CA. He was courteous, informative and caring. He took time to explain everything to me in great detail and was very thorough. If you need to see an endocrinologist, Dr Murdoch is the one to see. He was just a blessing to me after many, many months of shabby health care.

March 27th, 2012
P.S.
I've been seeing Dr. Murdoch for about 5 years. I find him friendly & professional. Easy to talk to.

October 14th, 2011
Dr. Murdoch is rude ...needs to retire!!!

February 6th, 2011
Ideal doctor
Dr Murdoch is not just competent in his field but very compassionate. He is thorough. Takes time to inform and answer any and all questions. He not only dictates his notes while the patient is there but on one's return visit gives the patient a printed copy of the notes and all pertinent test results.

June 14th, 2010
He has special interest in all and every human beings who need his professional assistance regardless of their social and/or economic situation.As one of his patients,he taught me new lessons on caring and loving human beings.His skill,expertise,professionalism and humanitarian attitudes not only returned my health but positively affected my whole life.I have not seen him for 30 years now but there has not been even a single day that I forget to pray for him during my daily prayers.God bless him and all his beloved ones.

September 10th, 2008
GREAT DOCTOR
This doctor is a great doctor