A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Pack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pack
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Pack, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pack graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Pack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Pack MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. W Pack practice?
- Dr. W Pack has 1 office location.
Dr. W Pack practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.