A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lamont Weide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lamont Weide, Endocrinologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lamont Weide, FACE, MD, PHD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weide graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Weide has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lamont G Weide FACE, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lamont G. Weide practice?
- Dr. Lamont Weide has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lamont Weide practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Endocrinologists.