A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lan Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lan Bui, Obstetrics & Gynecology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bui
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Bui Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Bui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lan A Bui DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Lan A. Bui practice?
- Dr. Lan Bui has 1 office location.
Dr. Lan Bui practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Canton, MI.
See Canton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.