A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lan Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lan Bui, Obstetrics & Gynecology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bui
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bui Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Bui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lan A Bui DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Lan A. Bui practice?
- Dr. Lan Bui has 1 office location.
Dr. Lan Bui practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Canton, MI.
See Canton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.