A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lan Mahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lan Mahon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahon
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mahon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lan Mahon, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahon graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mahon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lan Ta Mahon DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lan T. Mahon practice?
- Dr. Lan Mahon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lan Mahon practices Family Medicine near Snellville, GA.
See Snellville Family Physicians.