A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lan Mahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lan Mahon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lan Mahon, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahon graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mahon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Cartersville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lan T. Mahon practice?
Dr. Lan Mahon practices Family Medicine near Snellville, GA.
See Snellville Family Physicians.