A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lan Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lan Nguyen DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lan Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Lan Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lan Nguyen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.