A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lan Phuong Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lan Phuong Pham, Comprehensive Ophthalmologist children and adults, specialty in cataract surgery with intraocular lenses to give a range of vision is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lan Phuong Pham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery with Astigmatism and Presbyopia
- Correcting Intraoccular Lens Implants
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lan Phuong Vu Pham MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lan Phuong V. Pham practice?
- Dr. Lan Phuong Pham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lan Phuong Pham practices Ophthalmology near Somers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mahopac, NY.
See Somers Ophthalmologists.