A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lan Nguyen, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- O`connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lan Tuyet Nguyen MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lan T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Lan Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lan Nguyen practices Ophthalmology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Ophthalmologists.