Dr. Lan Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2016
Very good dr. Staff did not send me a reminder. Staff did not follow up

January 22nd, 2016
very ethical doctor, and accurate diagnose

October 19th, 2014
Horrible doctor.. AVOID
What a horrible HORRIBLE experience. The doctor is ridiculously rude, she didn't explain anything, she didn't even listen and acknowledge anything I was saying. She could care less about my complains and concerns. I saw her for literally 6 minutes! (I actually counted the clock) I've been having excruciating eye pain for a while, and I was hoping that the doctor would explain to me what's wrong and give me advice and listen to my concerns. But I've seriously never met such a rude doctor in my life. She came in, put some stuff into my eyes and told me to open my eyes so she can examine them. But it was really uncomfortable and difficult to completely open my eyes (the previous doctor who I use to go to would have me wait 5 minutes for my eyes to adjust before telling me to open my eyes). I tried opening my eyes as much as I could, but she kept telling me to open wider. Dude it freaking hurts! Give me a minute to adjust to it! She didn't care at all that I was experiencing discomfort. She just wanted to rush me out of that room as quickly as possible so she can go on to the next patient. Seriously... avoid her. She's TERRIBLE :(

June 8th, 2013
BEWARE: This doctor will perform unnecessary procedures!
After a lot of research, I decided to take my grandma to this ophthalmologist because of her good credentials and reviews. I was appalled by her rudeness towards us and her lack of communication. After a quick examination, she instructed us to go to another room and she was going to proceed with a laser procedure. She did not tell us what was the diagnosis or what procedure she was doing until I asked. It turns out that her diagnosis was completely wrong according to 3 other ophthalmologist that I've visited. As if things couldn't get any worst, she prescribed medicine to my grandma without any indication of how much to use or how many times a day. My recommendation is to avoid this doctor at all cost!

April 11th, 2012
i was impressed with her acurate diagnose.
I was impressed with her accurate diagnose. she was caring and smart and efficient.

March 15th, 2012
very experienced and caring doctor. The staffs were wonderful. The office is very modern and clean.

July 16th, 2010
she charge price differently ,sometime over price

July 14th, 2010
She is very caring and very good with kids.

June 19th, 2010
Excellent!
This is one of the best doctors in the area. Highly recommended!

March 29th, 2010
I read the review on line before seeing Dr. lan Nguyen (ophthalmologist). I found out that she is very honest and caring. She spend a lot of time with my kids and gave us a correct diagnose; therfore, easing our anxiety. I think the previous reviewer was mistake her with someone else because there are several doctors with the same last name and first name as her in san jose, california

October 21st, 2009
Although the staff is very courteous and friendly, the physician is basically rude, and arrogant. Not worth it, there are other doctors out there...

May 27th, 2017