A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lan Zhou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lan Zhou, MD, PHD is board certified in Pathology and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhou graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Zhou has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lan Zhou MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lan Zhou practice?
- Dr. Lan Zhou has 1 office location.
Dr. Lan Zhou practices Pathology and Molecular Genetic Pathology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pathologists.