Dr. Lana Arakaki MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Honolulu, HI

3.1

May 19th, 2017
She came in to Dr. Fred Fong's as he said he was retiring. This was five or so years ago. But that was not true. He has his office space, and continued part-time office hours,and he only sees elitist, young and old-time surfers and elitist old-time body (boogie) boarders who win their surfing events, like old-timer, Mark Cunningham (70 years or so , at this time). Fong is a fan of surfer-dudes. She, Lana Arakaki, a doctor of 7 years at that time, kicked my family out, (they had been with Fong 15 or so years). I had been with Dr. Fong 25 years or so at that time. Arakaki told me that she would not make money on patients who are on Medicare. That office (Queen's #514)did not even give my family and me a referral. Other patients say the same thing and were very upset how ignoring long-time patients was handled. Mark Cunningham's long-time (very wealthy) older lady, girl-friend even got kicked out. The last time after 5 minutes in the office, (I needed to see a doctor,she told me come back in 6 months and we will deal with the situation then!!!).

November 18th, 2016
Not Satissfied
Going to her for years. Some of the front staff are really nice and others rude. Dr Arakaki goes thru the appointment so quick. She does not take her time nor go into any deals. Finally decided to changed. Disappointed after all this time.

November 18th, 2016
Not Satissfied

September 4th, 2016
Overall great experience!
My primary care physician of 15 years retired and so I needed to find a PCP right away. I'm glad I found Dr Arakaki because she made me think about my long term health and my diet. With her help, I am eating healthier and I feel younger with a lot more energy. Thank you Doc!

April 14th, 2015
she explains everything. speaks fast so you have to listen and pay attention.