A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lana Boursoulian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lana Boursoulian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Boursoulian graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Boursoulian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lana Jeradeh Boursoulian MD is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lana J. Boursoulian practice?
- Dr. Lana Boursoulian has 1 office location.
Dr. Lana Boursoulian practices Neurology near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Neurologists.