A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lana Fishkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fishkin
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Fishkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lana Fishkin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishkin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lana Prince Fishkin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lana P. Fishkin practice?
- Dr. Lana Fishkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lana Fishkin practices Psychiatry near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Psychiatrists.