A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lana Kleynerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lana Kleynerman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleynerman graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu).
Dr. Kleynerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Mount Sinai Hospital Of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lana Kleynerman MD is a female Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lana Kleynerman practice?
- Dr. Lana Kleynerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lana Kleynerman practices Anatomic Pathology near Uniondale, NY.
See Uniondale Pathologists.