Dr. Lana Wania-Galicia MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

August 3rd, 2016
BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED LOVE HER STAFF

June 5th, 2015
Cervical pain
She's awesome!

November 12th, 2013
Great doctor!
I would highly recommend Dr Galicia. She is a caring compassionate person along with the highly competent skills you want in a doctor.

May 2nd, 2013
Compassionate and hard working!
I would highly recommend Dr. Galicia as a doctor. She is very knowledgable and skilled in her field. I have had several procedures done under her care and all have gone well. She seems well liked and respected by the hospital staff that work with her. She also happens to be one of the most understanding and compassionate doctors that I have ever been to. I highly value her opinion and could not have made it through the last two years without her.

April 30th, 2013
Disagree with the patient who commented on Dr. Galicia's knowledge and expertise dated Feb 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Galicia for 2 years. She has been consistent in her care. She treats patients with respect and has never shown any untoward or negative behavior. She is exceptionally caring. Some people can perceive her being strict and attention to details as being mean. She is very well read and gives me constant update in research and medical advances especially in Pain Medicine. For the patient who commented that Dr. Galicia doesn't perform trigger point injections is misinformed. She has done my trigger points all these time and has the best hands thus far. Thank you, Dr. Galicia, for everything that you do to us, your patients.

February 11th, 2013
She needs more training
Dr. Galicia is a kind and caring physician, but her medical knowledge could use improvement. One time she told me it was ok to cut my pain pills in half and another time she was angry with me when I told her I did this. I stopped going to her because she was really mean to me at my last appointment, which was really uncalled for. She has contradicted herself on at least 3 occasions, and that made me lose confidence in her. She does not perform trigger point injections, so I had to be referred to another dr, which was a hassle. Her office staff has "attitude" and need to improve on their manners!!!

October 2nd, 2011
She is very compassionate. She spent time listening to me. Respectful and great bedside manners.