Dr. Lana Milton Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lana Milton?

DR. MILTON IS MY MIND DOCTOR AND SHE IS THE BEST

Posted on December 8th, 2015

Dr. Milton has guided me through some very difficult times. She knows her stuff, she listens and, most importantly, I believe she genuinely cares about her patients, including me. She has personally followed up on intensely personal issues by calling directly and conveying her concerns. That kind of follow-up gives me a tremendous feeling of safety -- that I am in excellent hands. Dr. Milton is ahead of the curve on new treatments. Her approach is highly effective. I am not a mind doctor, so her magic will remain her mystery. All I know is this -- it works. Let's be candid. One naturally views a review from a psychiatric patient with a jaundiced eye. All I know is this -- I haven't been 5150'd yet and it has everything to do with Dr. Milton. Three cheers for Dr. Milton. If your mind and soul are troubled, you should definitely seek her out.

The Bad isn't So Bad

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Dr. Milton scores below all normal expectations of a good doctor, however I actually like it because I can get in & out quick with my rx. It's true that she rarely wears shoes & is abrupt but she serves the purpose for me. Her receptionist & bookkeeper are on the rude side too. Just so you know what you're dealing with.

Posted on December 17th, 2014

She does not listen and argues when you correct her. NEVER on time!!! Very unprofessional.

Horrible Experience

Posted on April 16th, 2013

She was 45 min late for my appointment. She was rude and was shaking down another client for money when she finally came out. Then she proceeded to eat cookies throughout my whole appointment and she wore no shoes. Worse than that, she didn't seem to be listening to me at all, repeatedly got information wrong that i told her more than 3 times. She interrupted me repeatedly, gave (bad) advice and tried to tell me what I should and shouldn't do. She exhibited no care, sensitivity or professionalism.

Former patient

Posted on April 25th, 2011

Dr. Milton, at one time, was very insightful into what was going on with me. But then things changed and it seemed to be she became very arrogant, acting very unprofessionally, by repeatedly taking personal, non-emergency phone calls during our sessions (making dinner plans, speaking with a gardner!!) and even though I mentioned this was bothersome to me, it didn't stop. When she started cancelling our previously scheduled sessions to go to the Hollywood Bowl, and telling me about it, I stopped seeing her.

Posted on July 1st, 2016