A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lana Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lana Nelson, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norman Regional Hospital
- Surgical Hospital of Oklahoma
- Moore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lana Gail Nelson DO is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lana G. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Lana Nelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lana Nelson practices Surgery near Norman, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Moore, OK.
See Norman Surgeons.