Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Mar 25th, 2015

Dr Nguyen is an awesome general Doctor and she also can do specialized beauty procedures.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen has been my doctor since I moved to Petaluma in 1999. She is overall a good Doctor and I highly recommend her.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen provides up to date information on all the questions and concerns. I am so thankful she's been my Dr. for years. I also am thankful she's young and I don't have to worry about her retiring any time soon!! Thank you so much Dr. Nguyen

Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt very comfortable Dr. Nguyen. She listened to me and talked me through possibilities and ways to figure out my issue. I will be using here as my primary physician now. Thank you

Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great doctor

Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen is one of the few remaining independent family docs who does it all and does it all well. Plus, while she takes considerable time with her patients, she and her office team are incredibly efficient. I'm a longtime patient for a reason.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen's office staff is efficient and courteous. Dr. Nguyen herself is an outstanding physician. I have recommended her often to family and friends.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always Dr. Nguyen was very helpful, kind, caring and professional during our visit today. I am always more than satisfied with my visits to her office.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Nguyen saw me on short notice, quickly diagnosed my problem, presented me with choices and then proceeded with treatment. She always explains things clearly. She has been my primary care doctor for many years. I think she's the best!

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so grateful to Dr. Nguyen for fitting me in last Friday at the last minute. I had a concern that I didn't want to wait until the following week to address. She took care of me and had me feeling way more confident that I would be OK as I left.

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nyugen is by far the best!

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Nguyen for many years and have always felt I was in very capable hands.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen has been our doctor for over 21 years. She is great!

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Lana Nquyen is an excellent doctor. She takes care of your ills and if you are healthy she sees to it that you will remain healthy.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen is a very caring and professional MD. She takes the time to explain the pertinent situation with clear analogies.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Nguyen! She is such a knowledgable and personable doctor. She has fantastic bedside manner and really listens to her patients & is very thorough in her treatment. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends!

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Lana Nguyen takes the time to listen to your concerns, laughs with you but most importantly has an opened mind to medicine. I enjoy each visit.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Nguyen is consistently kind, patient and responsive--I recommend her highly for all sorts of primary care needs.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A superb doctor, could not ask for more, feel very fortunate.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always feel comfortable with Dr. Lana. She is very present and warm. I trust her.....xoxox

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lana Nguyen is amazing! I love her! I have never had a doctor that I really like. Dr. Nguyen was informative, kind, and really showed that she cared about my health. I am so relieved to find a wonderful doctor who makes me feel comfortable.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen is an amazing doctor who cares about her patients. She has been my doctor for many years and could never see going to someone else.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Nguyen has always been there for me. She is a very caring and compassionate and treats you with respect. She is a very good listener and addresses your problems and makes sure you understand everything being discussed before your visit is over.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was only a consultation, but the Dr. was punctual and warm and addressed all of my questions and concerns.

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My physical with Dr. Nguyen was this morning. She was kind, thorough, and made me feel like my health was her priority. Dr. Nguyen has been our family's doctor for 18 plus years now. We would recommend Dr. Nguyen to anyone.

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It's a pleasure to work with a physician such as Dr. Nguyen: receptive, thoughtful, compassionate and smart. Highly recommended.

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very intelligent, keeps her medical knowledge up-to-date, and has a terrific manner.

Aug 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen was thorough with her examination. She explained potential delayed onsets to be aware of and explained very clearly the nature of my injury and what was causing my pain.

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We have been with Dr Nguyen for many years. She isknowledgable ,kind and caring. We feel fortunate to have her as our doctor.

Jul 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Nguyen. She is great to work with and very knowledgeable. I am confident in her abilities to help in any medical situation.

Jul 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr Nguyen's for almost 20 years. She is patient, kind, thoughtful and thorough, and makes excellent recommendations when specialists are needed. I recommend her highly.

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lana Nguyen is the gold standard for us and we hope to keep her as our physician for many years. She's an excellent communicator, ensuring first that she understands the patient's concerns and then explaining not just what she recommends but why.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Nguyen has a wonderful team and she's a fantastic doctor I would highly recommend to friends and family!

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always positive and concerned about the needs of her patients. Very proactive in suggesting solutions to problems and very willing to refer patients to others doctors when she feels it is necessary.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I thoroughly trust the skill, intelligence, integrity, and compassion of Dr. Nguyen. My health challenges have included unusual and complicated symptoms and conditions. Dr. Nguyen has worked tirelessly and creatively to diagnose and treat me for years.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen has been my doctor for over 20 years. She takes her time with you, listens to concerns, problems or questions and answers them fully. When possible, she mentions holistic solutions, in addition to traditional medical solutions.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Nguyen is AWESOME! I've been going to her for 8 years. Her office is always fast, efficient, and makes it easy to schedule appointments. Dr. Nguyen is helpful, explains things very thoroughly, is very professional and intelligent. Would recommend her!

Jul 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been a patient of Dr. Nguyen for over 20 years. She takes as much time with you as needed; she listens to your concerns; she is truly a family doctor and I not only trust and appreciate her medical care but have come to love her.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen is very professional and caring.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is the excellent doctor, but noticed that she is away too often from her office during summer and hard to see her.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I give my best of reviews to Dr. Lana Nguyen. She has a gentle touch & a kindness that comes from within her heart as she treats her patients. I have never felt such compassion & genuine care for my health needs. I highly recommend Dr. Nguyen!

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen really takes the time to listen to all concerns and addresses each and every one. Petaluma is so lucky to have her!!

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very caring and conscientious doctor. I feel lucky to be her patient.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen is great. She takes time to listen to any concerns, offers advice and I feel very comfortable with her.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professional and personable.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Clearly Lana is the "Best"

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Nguyen is amazing. Warm, personable and professional. Supportive and encouraging. I have been seeing Dr. Nguyen for more than 20 years. I have the utmost confidence in her. When I am in need of help, Dr Nguyen is always available.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Nguyen for about 18 years. As always she is friendly and efficient. I always walk out of her office feeling better. I know I am in good hands when I am under her care.

May 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Lana is very understanding and personable doctor. She always spends time with me and goes over all my questions.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen is my first and only choice for a doctor!

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen is the best!!! She takes the time to explain, teach, and heal.

Apr 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Nguyen addressed my concerns. She was thorough in her possible differentials. A plan was agreed upon. I left feeling well cared for.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen is the most efficient and caring Physician I ever had,

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Lana Nguyen is the best doctor in Sonoma County-Petaluma. She is caring, she listens and most of all she is sensitive to your health issues. Her office has an excellent staff! I recommend Dr. Nguyen to family and friends always.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen is always thorough in understanding your issue and in explaining causes and recommended treatments. She does not rush in and out and really spends time with her patients. She is caring, approachable and I feel very fortunate to be her patient

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor thanks

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Every visit I leave happy - I'm taken on time, the nurses are friendly and the doctor is like a trusted friend.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr Nguyen she is very caring,compassionate, and a very good listener.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen is great. I have been with her for years, and I recommended her to one of my bosses, who also thought she was terrific. Very pleased with her care.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen is a great listener, explains things clearly and takes the time/makes the effort to find a solution that fits the individual. I've never felt rushed in an office visit and she is quick to respond by phone or email.

Mar 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very competent and friendly

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen is an excellent communicator.

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen is very attentive and answers all my questions. She never seems to be in a hurry to leave like so many other doctors.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

An outstanding General Practicianar. During my physical exam, Dr. Nguyen was thorough and at no point gave the impression she was interested in anything else but me.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Nguyen always explains my options clearly and in laymens terms. Her staff is professional and courteous . I've been a patient of dr Nguyens for over a decade.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen is a rare find in a doctor. She quickly deducts the problem, but is thorough in her determination along with being truly caring. Her intelligence is not arrogant, which encourages further understanding and discussion.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Nguyen is thorough, respectful of my concerns and easy to talk to. I appreciate that she explains how medications work and that she is up-to-date on the latest. I always leave her office feeling that I have learned something and that she truly cares.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Lana is very personable and really cares about her patients.

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Nguyen always takes the time to discuss all of my concerns. I am grateful that she is my primary physician.