A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lana Selitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lana Selitsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Selitsky graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Selitsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lana Selitsky DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Lana Selitsky practice?
- Dr. Lana Selitsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Lana Selitsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.